Online orders are shipped across Italy by Express courrier. for residential and commercial deliveries.
Products sold on the Le SAC site are generally available for immediate shipment; in some cases. it may take up to 2 business days to locate the merchandise. to which must added the time required for delivery.
Shipping fees and costs
|STANDARD|| For orders up to € 100: € 5.00
Over € 100.00: Free
|5 working days|
|EXPRESS||€ 15.00||1 or 2 working days|
|STORE PICK-UP||€ 0.00||2 to 3 working days|
We remind you that the delivery schedule is for information purposes only and may be subject to change beyond our company’s control (e.g.. as a result of strikes. events. Patron Saint festivals. etc.).
Delivery to the smaller islands may take up to 1 to 2 additional working days.
Le SAC does not deliver to the following locations: Campione d'Italia - Livigno.
- When ordering. please indicate your preferred delivery time. whether am or pm; it will not be possible to deliver by appointment;
- delivery is exclusively at ground level (no delivery at the door on other levels);
- the courier will make 2 delivery attempts; if unsuccessful. the merchandise will be available for pick up at the courier’s warehouse. By contacting our Customer Service. you may request delivery at the original address. or provide an alternative address. or pick up the merchandise at the applicable location within 2 business days. If you do not contact our Customer Service within 48 hours. we will return the merchandise to our warehouse;
- at the time of shipment. you will receive an email with tracking information in order to follow the order delivery status. The carrier will not contact you telephonically; if necessary. Le SAC will provide your telephone references in order to schedule a delivery.
What to do upon merchandise delivery
When you receive your order. please perform the following checks:
1. Check the integrity of package. which must be devoid of any external damage and/or tampering. It must be sealed EXCLUSIVELY with Le SAC customized tape;
2. Verify that the number of packages (number of parcels) listed on the delivery document corresponds to the number of packages actually delivered;
3. In case of discrepancy. you can refuse or accept the delivery. If you accept the delivery you must sign the courier’s receipt with RESERVATION. If you identify a discrepancy. you must notify our Customer Service by sending an email to email@example.com.
4. If you opt for a C.O.D. delivery. make sure that your payment is equal to the amount listed on our order confirmation. The courier does not give any change.
- you will be notified by email as soon as your order reaches our store;
-orders must be picked up within 15 days of delivery. The order will be cancelled. if not picked up within the deadline. In case of prepayment. we will issue a refund.
- we remind you that an invoice is issued only upon request at the time you place your order (STEP 2 in the cart). Therefore. it is not possible to request an invoice after the order has been processed;
- when requested. the invoice is available from the date of dispatch of your order. You just have to login and go to the “Profile > Order History” section to download and/or print the invoice. A paper copy of the invoice will not be included in the package.
- the purchase receipt issued by email at the time of order placement will serve as warranty;
- for store pick-ups. a sale receipt must be requested at the time of payment.
Copyright © Le SAC s.r.l. | PI 10954380159
|Shipping schedule and fees for Italy|
|Standard||For orders up to € 100: € 5.00
For orders over € 100.00: free
|5 working days|
|Express||€ 15.00||1 or 2 working days|
|Store pick up in Milan||€ 0.00||2 to 3 working days|
|C.O.D. delivery. additional € 5.
Delivery to Sicily and Sardinia and smaller islands may take up to 1 to 2 additional working days.